- I am a long distance runner and I have been seeing Dr. Buccino since 2009 to treat various running ailments. She helped heal bursitis in my right hip, a strain in my tensor fasciae latae, and continual tightness and pain in my iliotibial band. She uses a combination of myofascial release techniques and also uses therapeutic taping to support my leg while it heals. When I’m training for a 1/2 marathon I visit at least once a week, and while training for a marathon I visit twice a week. This year I’m training for the NYC Marathon and I’m counting on her treatments to get me to the starting line.J. Rose
- I have been receiving chiropractic adjustments for over twenty years. In the course of those years I have seen several different Chiropractors. They've all been really good. When my work took me away from Manhattan I was forced to find a new Chiropractor. Boy was I glad I found Dr. Andrea Buccino. She is a dedicated and caring expert healer whose desire it is to help people be the healthiest and best they can be. In the few months I have been seeing her I have seen dramatic improvement in my health. Dr. Buccino is the best Chiropractor I've ever had. She gets my five star rating !!Martin Y
- I had been experiencing pain and stiffness in my neck and upper back for a while. After treating with Dr. Buccino, I was getting less tension and stress headaches, my neck wasn't as stiff, and I could put my head down without a pain going down my back!L.A.
- Having experience several orthopedics and a couple of cortisone shots, I decided to see a Chiropractor. Dr. Buccino helped me become pain free. She is very professional, caring, and takes her time with you. I have and will continue to refer family and friends to Dr. Buccino.T.Buckley
- Dr. Buccino started working on me in January 2010 when I had severe back spasms. Within 4-5 visits the spasming, which affected me at work, had gone away and has not returned. Her expert chiropractor skills have made my life so much better. I feel everyone should try Dr. Buccino if you have any back, neck problems.Jess M.
- I have suffered through a long history of back problems. At one point during one of my worst episodes I was restricted to my bed with crippling back pain. Dr. Buccino stepped up to the plate and seemed to be at her best as she guided me to recovery. Once I was well on the road to recovery I had no one else to thank but her.D.P.
- I can’t thank you enough for all the assistance and care you provided me with yesterday. I think it was a real game changer in my performance during the workouts. #CrossFit Lift4Lungs.J.D.
- Thank you so much for working your magic on the athletes. As you can see, they definitely needed you. #CrossFit Lift4Lungs.Daniel W.
- Having lived in five different states over the last 25 years, I have been to my fair share of Chiropractors. I was particularly impressed by Dr. Buccino. She is personable, caring and with a single adjustment I experienced pain relief and enlivenment. It is obvious that she is in the right profession! I highly recommend Dr. Buccino.J. Crockett
- I have been going to chiropractors for many years and this past year I became a patient of Dr. Andrea Buccino. She is certainly among the best. She always takes her time, not only with a good adjustment, but she also does some fabulous deep tissue work which I really appreciate. I have attended several of her workshops, they are always informative and well presented. She has a warm and inviting office setting, I always enjoy my visits.K. Johnson
Dr.Andrea Buccino > Testimonials