- Having experience several orthopedics and a couple of cortisone shots, I decided to see a Chiropractor. Dr. Buccino helped me become pain free. She is very professional, caring, and takes her time with you. I have and will continue to refer family and friends to Dr. Buccino.T.Buckley
- I have been going to chiropractors for many years and this past year I became a patient of Dr. Andrea Buccino. She is certainly among the best. She always takes her time, not only with a good adjustment, but she also does some fabulous deep tissue work which I really appreciate. I have attended several of her workshops, they are always informative and well presented. She has a warm and inviting office setting, I always enjoy my visits.K. Johnson
- I can’t thank you enough for all the assistance and care you provided me with yesterday. I think it was a real game changer in my performance during the workouts. #CrossFit Lift4Lungs.J.D.
- Having lived in five different states over the last 25 years, I have been to my fair share of Chiropractors. I was particularly impressed by Dr. Buccino. She is personable, caring and with a single adjustment I experienced pain relief and enlivenment. It is obvious that she is in the right profession! I highly recommend Dr. Buccino.J. Crockett
- I have suffered through a long history of back problems. At one point during one of my worst episodes I was restricted to my bed with crippling back pain. Dr. Buccino stepped up to the plate and seemed to be at her best as she guided me to recovery. Once I was well on the road to recovery I had no one else to thank but her.D.P.
- I had been experiencing pain and stiffness in my neck and upper back for a while. After treating with Dr. Buccino, I was getting less tension and stress headaches, my neck wasn't as stiff, and I could put my head down without a pain going down my back!L.A.
6 Pompton Avenue, 2nd Floor
Cedar Grove, NJ 07009
Call 973.433.3655 to schedule your appointment