- I had been experiencing pain and stiffness in my neck and upper back for a while. After treating with Dr. Buccino, I was getting less tension and stress headaches, my neck wasn't as stiff, and I could put my head down without a pain going down my back!L.A.
- Dr. Buccino started working on me in January 2010 when I had severe back spasms. Within 4-5 visits the spasming, which affected me at work, had gone away and has not returned. Her expert chiropractor skills have made my life so much better. I feel everyone should try Dr. Buccino if you have any back, neck problems.Jess M.
- I have been going to chiropractors for many years and this past year I became a patient of Dr. Andrea Buccino. She is certainly among the best. She always takes her time, not only with a good adjustment, but she also does some fabulous deep tissue work which I really appreciate. I have attended several of her workshops, they are always informative and well presented. She has a warm and inviting office setting, I always enjoy my visits.K. Johnson
- Thank you so much for working your magic on the athletes. As you can see, they definitely needed you. #CrossFit Lift4Lungs.Daniel W.
- Having experience several orthopedics and a couple of cortisone shots, I decided to see a Chiropractor. Dr. Buccino helped me become pain free. She is very professional, caring, and takes her time with you. I have and will continue to refer family and friends to Dr. Buccino.T.Buckley
- I have suffered through a long history of back problems. At one point during one of my worst episodes I was restricted to my bed with crippling back pain. Dr. Buccino stepped up to the plate and seemed to be at her best as she guided me to recovery. Once I was well on the road to recovery I had no one else to thank but her.D.P.
6 Pompton Avenue, 2nd Floor
Cedar Grove, NJ 07009
Call 973.433.3655 to schedule your appointment