- Having experience several orthopedics and a couple of cortisone shots, I decided to see a Chiropractor. Dr. Buccino helped me become pain free. She is very professional, caring, and takes her time with you. I have and will continue to refer family and friends to Dr. Buccino.T.Buckley
- I have been going to chiropractors for many years and this past year I became a patient of Dr. Andrea Buccino. She is certainly among the best. She always takes her time, not only with a good adjustment, but she also does some fabulous deep tissue work which I really appreciate. I have attended several of her workshops, they are always informative and well presented. She has a warm and inviting office setting, I always enjoy my visits.K. Johnson
- Dr. Buccino started working on me in January 2010 when I had severe back spasms. Within 4-5 visits the spasming, which affected me at work, had gone away and has not returned. Her expert chiropractor skills have made my life so much better. I feel everyone should try Dr. Buccino if you have any back, neck problems.Jess M.
- I have been receiving chiropractic adjustments for over twenty years. In the course of those years I have seen several different Chiropractors. They've all been really good. When my work took me away from Manhattan I was forced to find a new Chiropractor. Boy was I glad I found Dr. Andrea Buccino. She is a dedicated and caring expert healer whose desire it is to help people be the healthiest and best they can be. In the few months I have been seeing her I have seen dramatic improvement in my health. Dr. Buccino is the best Chiropractor I've ever had. She gets my five star rating !!Martin Y
- I am a long distance runner and I have been seeing Dr. Buccino since 2009 to treat various running ailments. She helped heal bursitis in my right hip, a strain in my tensor fasciae latae, and continual tightness and pain in my iliotibial band. She uses a combination of myofascial release techniques and also uses therapeutic taping to support my leg while it heals. When I’m training for a 1/2 marathon I visit at least once a week, and while training for a marathon I visit twice a week. This year I’m training for the NYC Marathon and I’m counting on her treatments to get me to the starting line.J. Rose
- I can’t thank you enough for all the assistance and care you provided me with yesterday. I think it was a real game changer in my performance during the workouts. #CrossFit Lift4Lungs.J.D.
6 Pompton Avenue, 2nd Floor
Cedar Grove, NJ 07009
Call 973.433.3655 to schedule your appointment