- Dr. Buccino started working on me in January 2010 when I had severe back spasms. Within 4-5 visits the spasming, which affected me at work, had gone away and has not returned. Her expert chiropractor skills have made my life so much better. I feel everyone should try Dr. Buccino if you have any back, neck problems.Jess M.
- I can’t thank you enough for all the assistance and care you provided me with yesterday. I think it was a real game changer in my performance during the workouts. #CrossFit Lift4Lungs.J.D.
- I had been experiencing pain and stiffness in my neck and upper back for a while. After treating with Dr. Buccino, I was getting less tension and stress headaches, my neck wasn't as stiff, and I could put my head down without a pain going down my back!L.A.
- Having experience several orthopedics and a couple of cortisone shots, I decided to see a Chiropractor. Dr. Buccino helped me become pain free. She is very professional, caring, and takes her time with you. I have and will continue to refer family and friends to Dr. Buccino.T.Buckley
- I am a long distance runner and I have been seeing Dr. Buccino since 2009 to treat various running ailments. She helped heal bursitis in my right hip, a strain in my tensor fasciae latae, and continual tightness and pain in my iliotibial band. She uses a combination of myofascial release techniques and also uses therapeutic taping to support my leg while it heals. When I’m training for a 1/2 marathon I visit at least once a week, and while training for a marathon I visit twice a week. This year I’m training for the NYC Marathon and I’m counting on her treatments to get me to the starting line.J. Rose
- Thank you so much for working your magic on the athletes. As you can see, they definitely needed you. #CrossFit Lift4Lungs.Daniel W.
6 Pompton Avenue, 2nd Floor
Cedar Grove, NJ 07009
Call 973.433.3655 to schedule your appointment